volunteering

More
1 year 6 months ago #511 by reed
reed created the topic: volunteering
this is the first year for us to volunteer and was wondering when u get notice of the times that u r supposed to be volunteering and where?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #516 by Team Shydog
Team Shydog replied the topic: volunteering
Volunteer schedules should be going out shortly. We just dropped a few more needs onto our volunteer coordinator last weekend. Hang tight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: surfsupdiverdown, reed, Richvfd3

More
1 year 6 months ago #521 by dlr1451
dlr1451 replied the topic: volunteering
Thanks! Was afraid I had missed my schedule. Can hardly wait to get there!!

More
1 year 6 months ago #542 by LadyBee4T
LadyBee4T replied the topic: volunteering
I was wondering that also. I've volunteered every year and always have a great time where ever they put me.

More
1 year 6 months ago #550 by RedhedMary
RedhedMary replied the topic: volunteering
8 days away and I've still not heard. Hoping to hear soon.

More
1 year 6 months ago #551 by dlr1451
Hoping to hear, too. Can't finalize my trip until I know.

More
1 year 6 months ago #553 by pgrueser
pgrueser replied the topic: volunteering
Yes I am still waiting to get my schedule also. Hopefully very soon.

More
1 year 6 months ago #554 by GHBuccaneers
GHBuccaneers replied the topic: volunteering
We will be at MWGB 1 week from today. Still waiting on a schedule.

• surfsupdiverdown
  • I am a figment of your imagination
More
1 year 6 months ago #557 by surfsupdiverdown
surfsupdiverdown replied the topic: volunteering
will we be informed on what day we can arrive? It's a long drive and I need to plan the camping along the route

Please don't sell my tags. Let;s trade, laugh, have a cold one and part as friends

More
1 year 6 months ago #559 by Lady Lights
Lady Lights replied the topic: volunteering
How quickly a year passes!! And this summer seemed to move even quicker. HOPEFULLY today the volunteer emails so be going out. It will include your schedule and information regarding your arrival on the ground.

A quick recap on the arrival.
1) Anyone who has volunteered to help set up on Wednesday is welcome to join us on the ground Wednesday morning.
2) Anyone with one of the first two shifts on Thursday is welcome to join us on the grounds Wednesday afternoon.
3) All other volunteers are asked to hold off arriving until Thursday morning, when the Event and the ground OFFICIALLY open.

Now if you arrive early, are we going to kick you out?? NO - of course not. ;) However the Organizers and myself will be very busy on Wednesday trying to get everything put together for the couple of thousand geocachers that will be arriving the next day and will be unable to lend a hand if you need help finding your site.

I will try to see if I can some how attach the schedule in this forum, so you can have a quick peck. I still ask that you reply to the email you receive so that I can verify all the spots in the scheduled are filled.

Thank you so much for your patience with me and for volunteering (most of you AGAIN) this year to help make the Midwest Geobash awesome!!

Laura
Lady Lights
The following user(s) said Thank You: GHBuccaneers, reed, RedhedMary

More
1 year 6 months ago #571 by pgrueser
pgrueser replied the topic: volunteering
Hello. I got an email with the pdfs of the schedule for volunteering but my pdfs will not open just sends me to a blank page. I don't know if anyone is having this problem. Could you please email me again with the schedule I would greatly appreciate it. For some reason pdfs are not working on this computer for me. Thank you.

More
1 year 6 months ago #572 by Lady Lights
I have been moving the pdfs so that might be the problem.

There is a new topic in the forums just for the schedules. Give that one a look.

More
1 year 6 months ago #586 by Team Shydog
Team Shydog replied the topic: volunteering
Just to clarify, if you do show up early and are not scheduled to help set up, your name goes on the top of the list for the bathroom cleaning crew next year. You get a brown mark next to it if you ask us where your campsite is. ;-)

More
1 year 6 months ago #587 by dlr1451
I wondered how you got volunteers for bathroom duty!!! Now I know!! :ohmy: Geez, that Brown Mark doesn't smell, does it? :sick:

More
1 year 6 months ago #591 by harmony25
harmony25 replied the topic: volunteering
Is there anyway you can email me the PDF file for volunteer... We registered under my BF's email for volunteering but he is volunteering for the Erie Canal Bike right right now and not checking his email.. I would like to print it out before I leave home tomorrow to meet up with him.. Can you please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and send me the pdf file for volunteers or the link where I can get it...
Thank you,
Harmony25 (Gail) and Cyclist81550 (Paul)

More
1 year 6 months ago #593 by Lady Lights
All volunteer schedules have been posted in the pinned forum thread VOLUNTEER SCHEDULES as PDF files. You also should have received to your personal email your volunteer shifts. If you have any further issues, please feel free to contact me again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: reed

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds