Poker game

• TheFrankTeam
  • TheFrankTeam's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 1 week ago #29 by TheFrankTeam
TheFrankTeam created the topic: Poker game
Can I get some details on the poker game?? Not the poker run, but the game!! What is the buy in? Do I need to reserve a seat and if so how?? Thanks in advance for your response. Can't wait to attend our first geobash

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 days ago #41 by Papa2all
Papa2all replied the topic: Poker game
Team Maltese is in charge and when it gets closer puts in a Poker Game Subject in the Forum for sign ups. To buy in you need three unactivated GeoCoins that are not currently able to be bought at the present. They have about 40 spots usually. The top three placers split the total coin buyin. Not sure the amount each get. Last year I got third and could be persuaded to sale a couple of coins from my winnings if someone needs some for the buy in.

More
1 year 10 months ago #311 by AllyJoe
AllyJoe replied the topic: Poker game
hi i am very interested in playing in the poker game. also i would need 3 coins so anything you would like to sell or a direction where i could buy some coins meeting the game requirements would be great thanks.

More
1 year 10 months ago #358 by Papa2all
Papa2all replied the topic: Poker game
If you need coins we camp at J11-2 and if you can not catch us there, I usually am one of the volunteers handing out the Poker Cards for the Poker Run Friday morning.

More
1 year 9 months ago #615 by Team Maltese
Team Maltese replied the topic: Poker game

TheFrankTeam wrote: Can I get some details on the poker game?? Not the poker run, but the game!! What is the buy in? Do I need to reserve a seat and if so how?? Thanks in advance for your response. Can't wait to attend our first geobash

Hi, are you still interested in playing poker?
If so, please post a reply in the "Poker Tournament Registration" forum and we will add you to the list!
Thanks, see you at Bash :-)

woof-woof from geo-pups Zoe and Daisy :-)

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds