Geocaching

• Shapirates
  • Shapirates's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 11 months ago #483 by Shapirates
Shapirates created the topic: Geocaching
This may be a really stupid question. Is there actually geocaching done at this event???? I have only been to the West Bend ca$h bash so I am wondering

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #485 by GHBuccaneers
GHBuccaneers replied the topic: Geocaching
There are always a bunch of new caches on the fairgrounds and there are many caches in the surrounding area. Many along the bike trails.

More
1 year 11 months ago #486 by RedhedMary
RedhedMary replied the topic: Geocaching
There is never a stupid question, Shapirates! Most people get in quite a bit of caching on the fairgrounds, in town, and in the surrounding area, including the Wabash Cannonball Trail both east and west of Wauseon.

More
1 year 11 months ago #492 by Papa2all
Papa2all replied the topic: Geocaching
If you do the Friday Morning Poker Run you will be going around the area and usually passing by all kinds of caches. The run usually takes one and half hours to finish but you have 5 hours to actually do it. So caching is encouraged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: trippy1976

More
1 year 11 months ago #545 by fafirefighter
fafirefighter replied the topic: Geocaching
I can tell you first hand this is NOTHING like the West Bend Cache Ba$h. I have been to all but one of the West Bend events and can say this is completely different. As the others have said there is caching at this event as part of the event, and there area a lot of caches in the area, but this event is not centered around caching like the West Bend event is.

Moderators: M0m0f5grandpotentate
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds